Mar 04 2010

Oh Hai!

Oh mah holy hell y’all. It’s been days since I’ve been around the blogosphere. Between the 14 hour days at the office and dragging myself back to my apartment, I’ve barely managed to do more than make a sad (oh, so very sad) attempt at dinner before the bed starts calling my name.

Right now, (and it’s 9:20 p.m. on Wednesday night), I’m waiting for my frozen burrito to finish heating up (and DAMN. I just remembered that I didn’t wrap it in foil like the directions said, so who knows if it’ll even be edible…). Even bullets are beyond me.

Just know that I’m thinking of you guys. I’ll be back when time permits.

—- Hugs and Kisses, Ree —-

[Slashdot] [Digg] [Reddit] [del.icio.us] [Facebook] [Technorati] [Google] [StumbleUpon] add to kirtsyAjax CommentLuv Enabled 3ffa54da9abe041067d6629d568410a5

18 responses so far

18 Responses to “Oh Hai!”

1. Jen on the Edgeon 04 Mar 2010 at 4:15 am

Good lord woman, I hope the 14 hour days end soon. If you’re going to spend 14 hours doing anything, it should involve Mr. Hot.

2. mnon 04 Mar 2010 at 5:42 am

man, it still sounds good compared to what i don’t have in my fridge. hope you find a good time to relax.

3. Dingoon 04 Mar 2010 at 10:31 am

mmmm…burrito, even a frozen one sounds good about now. 14 hour days suck — you don’t even get time to spend in your cute apartment!
    Dingo´s last blog ..Thanks for Nuttin’ My ComLuv Profile

4. Marylinon 04 Mar 2010 at 12:21 pm

Yeesh, don’t burn yourself out sweety! xx
    Marylin´s last blog ..Playing with Photoshop… My ComLuv Profile

5. Jennyon 04 Mar 2010 at 1:45 pm

Came by yesterday and figured work had you by the, well….
    The long days are what I don’t miss about working. I could never do much on those days except work, eat and sleep.

You should be getting caught up soon right? My husband is in the same boat right now, and while it stinks, at least there is a touch of job security with it :-) .

6. Shellyon 04 Mar 2010 at 2:14 pm

Dude, I feel for you! 14 hours is too long to do anything that is not relaxing or fun.

And take your weather back! We had 6 inches of snow yesterday! That is completely unacceptable for NC in March.
    Shelly´s last blog ..Weekends My ComLuv Profile

7. green girl in Wisconsinon 04 Mar 2010 at 3:03 pm

I’m thinking Gloria Gaynor now…”I will survive!”
    green girl in Wisconsin´s last blog ..warning: potentially offensive content My ComLuv Profile

8. Red Hamsteron 04 Mar 2010 at 3:22 pm

Focus on getting some sleep and good food; we’ll wait.
    Strange how job security can sometimes suck…..
    Red Hamster´s last blog ..What is a Hamster’s best friend? My ComLuv Profile

9. Fannieon 04 Mar 2010 at 6:22 pm

Does this mean you didn’t get to watch the KU game last night? ;)
    Fannie´s last blog ..More Signs of Spring My ComLuv Profile

10. Krissaon 04 Mar 2010 at 8:35 pm

Bless your heart! Go to bed and don’t get up this weekend!
    Krissa´s last blog ..I need my nookie. Where oh where is my nookie? nook sucks. My ComLuv Profile

11. daysgobyon 05 Mar 2010 at 12:20 am

Man! That great new apartment and now you don’t even get to see it in daylight?

Poor Mr. Hot. I’m getting mental pictures of him showing photos of you to a mournful Poopy the Puppy.
    daysgoby´s last blog ..dear people, I am grumpy again My ComLuv Profile

12. Liz J in Central Illinoison 05 Mar 2010 at 12:23 am

Wow, I was getting worried about you. Glad to hear you are still kickin’!

Get some good food, some rest, and some time with Mr. Hot and some vodka . . . :)
    Liz J in Central Illinois´s last blog ..Grace In Small Things: 9/2010 My ComLuv Profile

13. Violeton 05 Mar 2010 at 3:26 am

At least the temperature is rising and the sun is making brief appearances?
    Violet´s last blog ..Uncle Bob – Spread the Word My ComLuv Profile

14. AFon 06 Mar 2010 at 9:32 am

You have my sympathy! But a hot professional girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do, eh? :)
    AF´s last blog ..Responsibility My ComLuv Profile

15. Terion 06 Mar 2010 at 2:56 pm

Yikes. Did the burrito make it?
    Teri´s last blog ..A Year Wiser My ComLuv Profile

16. Hyphen Mamaon 07 Mar 2010 at 1:07 am

Of course the 14 hour days will be over by the time spring and summer are here, right? THEN you can spend all kinds of time outside enjoying life. Right? Maybe you need an assistant. And some cute strappy sandals.
    Hyphen Mama´s last blog ..Because nobody in their right mind would ever use a computer for things like writing documents. My ComLuv Profile

17. zelzeeon 07 Mar 2010 at 1:05 pm

I would have skipped the burrito and headed straight to the vodka.
    zelzee´s last blog ..Perky Perks My ComLuv Profile

18. Kelleyon 08 Mar 2010 at 11:08 am

heh, my excuse is cause I am lazy.

You, my gorgeous one, are amazing.

Trackback URI | Comments RSS